Date : 10.01.2015
1. The Chief Secretary to Govt., St. George Fort, Chennai
2. The Secretary to Govt., Health and Family welfare, St. George Fort, Chennai,
3. The Secretary to Govt., Housing and Urban Development, Chennai
4. The Director of Town and Country Planning, No. 807, Anna Salai, Chennai
5. The Vice Chanceller, Dr.MGR Medical University, Chennai
6. The Director General of Policy, DGP Office, Chennai
Sub : Request to initiate Criminal action against SRM University and other related people for running medical college in Irungalur, Ayikudy and Samayapuram villages of Manachanallur Taluk of Trichy District without the approval of medical council of India and without the approval of Govt., of India – reg.
Ref : 1. My letter dated 20.11.2014 to the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Family Welfare letter GOI office memorandum number C-11012/11/2014-NACO(P&C) dated 27.11.2014
- Department of Health and FW file No. A.60011/FTS/265671/2014-RTI cell dated 02.12.2014
- GOI, MOH & FW, Dept. of Health and family welfare letter No. FTS.265671/2014-US(DE&MEP.II) dated 30.12.2014
In the letter 4th read above, Govt., of India, Ministry Health and Family welfare, Dept. of Health and Family welfare have informed that no proposals from SRM Institute of Science and Technology (SRM University) for establishment of Hospital and Medical college in Irungalur, Ayikudi and Samayapuram villages of Manachanallur Taluk of Trichy District, Tamilnadu have been received by Govt., of India.
They have further informed that as per the official website of the Medical Council of India the first schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 against SRM Institute of Science and Technology, no medical college has been shown in Trichy. A print-out of the relevant web page is enclosed herewith.
But SRM University is running a medical college in Trichy District without proper authorization / approval.
I therefore request you sir, that suitable criminal action may kindly be initiated against the above said institution for running the medical college without proper approval from the Medical Council of India and Govt., of India.
I also request you sir that by showing some false letter, they have got building approval from the Town and Country planning which is also illegal, hence the approval already accorded may also kindly be cancelled.
I also request you sir that through Dr.MGR University a paper publication may be given that no approval has been given to SRM University to run the medical college in Trichy district. So that the peoples future will be saved.
Your early action is highly appreciated and request your early action and reply.
Did any reply received . whether receipt your complaint has been acknowledged.
What I find so inrenestitg is you could never find this anywhere else.
I was able to find good info from your blog posts.
This is just the perfcet answer for all of us